FAA approved for Certified Aircraft but also available for experimental
Aircraft builders: The Aithre Shield eDot 5.0 is the first behind-the-panel
device that puts carbon monoxide readings output to panel mounted LED light and
to iOS device.
Features a simple wiring installation, a small footprint, iOS app, WatchOS
app, and 10 years without recalibration for the CO ppm.
- FAA NORSEE approved for certified Part 23 aircraft (non-pressurized).
Must be installed in certified aircraft by an A&P. Experimental can be
installed by an owner holding a repairman's certificate.
- POWER: 5V, 12V, or 24V compatible with over current and reverse current
- INSTALLATION: Simple power and ground wire connection with panel hole
for LED indicator
- DIMMER: Built-in dimmer for nighttime operations that is controllable
via the app
- iOS and WatchOS APPS: Integrated with the Aithre Connect iOS app to
provide discrete and trend CO levels to your headset (when paired to your
iOS device), including default notices for 2ppm, 10ppm, 50ppm, and a custom
- CSV FILES: CO trip history plotted against speed, altitude, and heat is
provided for your last three trips in the app and automatically saved after
each trip as a CSV file to your iOS FILES app.
- SENSITIVE AND PRECISION CALIBRATED: Under 30 second CO sensor response
between 0 - 255 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
- COMPACT: Measures just 1.97” x 1.97” x 0.67” tall and weighs 1.1 ounces
(mounting flange adds .75" to base width)
- INTUITIVE LED INDICATION: This device has a wired LED panel mounted
indicator with intuitive corresponding light levels to CO. Also compatible
with iOS and watchOS.
- TEMPERATURE INDEPENDENT: Internal temperature adjustment circuit that
compensates for temperature induced CO reading errors in the CO sensor
between -10 C to +50 C
- NO RECALIBRATION: State-of-the-art CO sensor requires no recalibration
for 10 years under normal operating conditions
- PRESSURE & ALTITUDE INDEPENDENT: The CO detector is not affected by
pressure and altitude changes
- ALTUS AND ILLYRIAN COMPATIBLE: Use the same app to access your Illyrian
pulse oximeter, portable oxygen tank information, and your carbon monoxide
- HAND-CALIBRATED: Every Aithre CO detector is individually calibrated
using high precision calibration CO gas and comes with a signed certificate