- Full COLOR Printing. The CheckBook is the only color multi-page checklist
on the market. (Color 'covers' or section tabs do not provide easier reading
or less eye fatigue.)
- EasyTab. The 'Stair-Step' pages are far easier to turn than pages that are
cut the same size. The pages are cut in 1/4" increments for instant access to
the page you need. Section 'tabs' do not address the problem as the pages in
each section are still the same size. This design also works equally well for
right and left-handed pilots. The Aviation CheckBook can even be flipped with
one hand, leaving you the other hand for flying the airplane; virtually
impossible to do with other flipbooks.
- Shirt Pocket Design. The convenience and ease of using our pocket design will
forever spoil you. CheckBook provides factory type information for FAA part
and 61 schools and pilots desiring a multi-page checklist without the usual
bulk and clumsiness.
- Better Print Quality. The CheckBooks are ISO 9000 'offset' printed, the
most stringent printing standards in the world.
- Better Materials & Construction. An incredible synthetic material
makes the Aviation CheckBook virtually indestructible. They also use a seamless plastic coil
the page 'snagging' and lost pages commonly associated with crimped metal
- Factory Type Data For FAA Part 141 & 61 Schools. The CheckBook gives the pilot and the
flight school a far superior product by providing more accurate, more extensive,
and more useful data.
- Mark & Erase surface allows adding personal notes using any permanent
marker and acrylic eraser.
- Trusted and Proven Data, Enhanced By CheckMate's(R) DataLogictm. Factory
supplied data is enhanced even more by applying a series of "standards"
unequaled by any other manufacturer. The Aviation CheckBook took two years to
develop and evolve. The data "flow" and presentation will surprise even the most
discriminating user. Most pilots are already familiar with CheckMate's endorsements for
producing the most accurate and logical aviation checklist systems in the world.
- Lifetime Guarantee. If it ever fails, you get a new one
free directly from CheckMate.
- Emergency Procedures That Are Instantly Available.
Procedures That Are Complete & Easy To Read.
- The Most Comprehensive V Speed Section In The Industry.
- Speeds Are Given In Both KNOTS & MPH.
- A Dedicated Departure, Cruise, & Arrival Section.
- Fuel, Oil, Electrical, Tire, & Weight Information.
- Flight Plan Sequence.
- VFR Cruising Altitudes, VFR Weather & Cloud Minimums.
- Time Conversion Chart.
- Important Communication Frequencies, & Light Signals.
- Metar Codes, Pirep Sequence.
- Conversion Table For Common Volumes, Distances, &
- Linear Scale for Measuring WAC, SEC, TAC, NOS, ElA, &
JEPPESEN Mileage Distances.