MyPilotStore understands that your "starter headset" worked fine during training but it may be time to move up as you become a more experienced pilot. Sometimes you just want to upgrade to the newest headset technology.
Or, maybe you are no longer flying and want to trade
your headset for cash!
Whatever the case, we want to make it easier
for you to part ways with your old headset. Our
Aviation Headset Trade-In program provides you with
a way to trade-in the headset you are using today
towards the purchase a new headset, other
merchandise or cash!
Trade your working aviation heasdet(s), in good
condition, for either:
- A new headset
- Store credit at MyPilotStore to be
used on future purchases
Details of our Aviation Headset Trade-In Program:
- All trade-in headsets must be returned in good cosmetic condition and in
perfect working order. All headsets will be bench tested upon return and prior to credit.
- Any headset with frayed, split, or damaged cords will not be accepted for credit.
- Any headset that has cracked, broken, or split plastic and/or metal will not be accepted for credit.
- Only headsets with standard fixed wing (PJ-055/PJ-068), civilian helicopter (U-174/U), or panel power (Redel/LEMO) plugs will be accepted. Military or non-standard plugs are
generally not accepted.
- All Bose and Lightspeed headsets must be returned with their original headset bag. Any replacement bags needed will be deducted from the credit at current retail prices.
- The quality and age of replaceable items such as ear seals and head pad will be inspected. Any items that are ripped, cracked, deflated, stained, or otherwise damaged will be replaced at current retail prices and deducted from trade-in credit.
- You are responsible for shipping the trade-in headset to us. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages before they arrive at our warehouse.
Contact Us at 480-556-0500
Suggested Headset Upgrades:
Some of the Popular Headset Trades That
|Bose Proflight gen 1
|Bose A20 with streaming Bluetooth
|Bose A20 without Bluetooth
|Bose X Fixed Wing Dual Plugs*
|Bose X Helicopter U-174/U Plug*
|Bose X Panel Power (6 pin Redel)*
|Bose X Military Headset*
|Lightspeed Zulu 3
|Sennheiser HME110, HMEC450, HMEC460
|Sennheiser S1 Passive, S1 Digital, and S1 NoiseGuard
|Sennheiser HMEC-26 and HMEC-46
|David Clark models: H10-13.4, H10-13S,
H10-13H, H10-56, H10-60
|David Clark Pro-X
|David Clark One-X
|David Clark X11
|Clarity Aloft Classic
|Clarity Aloft Bluetooth
|Clarity Aloft TSO
|Telex Airman 8
|Most other ANR Aviation Headsets
|Most other Passive Aviation Headsets
* Only Bose X headsets with the AA battery box qualify. Any Bose X headsets with a 9V battery box and FIRST Generation Bose Aviation Headsets qualify for a flat $50 trade-in value regardless of the condition. Bose X with a 9V and First Generation Bose Aviation Headset offer cannot be combine with any other Bose offer.
Bose X / 10 headsets are also known as AHX-02, AHX-03, AHX-04, AHX-05, AHX-06, AHX-07, AHX-08