The Aviation Checkbook II - Cessna 182 E-M
- 1 customer reviews.
CheckMate Checkbook II
Please note that the checklist pictured here
(172N) may not be the model which you are ordering.
The Checkbook Volume II is an expanded data
version of the original CheckBook. (The front checklist pages
are identical in both versions.) The information on the back
pages surpasses the information available in any other checklist
on the market today. The information is mostly
context-sensitive, meaning that the information displayed on any
particular page, is related to the checklist page below it.
Some of the items included in Volume II are;
Weather Resources, Briefings, Go/No-Go Decisions, Wind, Taxiway
Destinations, Weather Minimums, Wake Turbulence, Pireps, Cruise
Altitudes, Tower/Non-Tower Airports, Survival Equipment,
Off-Airport Landing, Icing Considerations, Collision Avoidance,
& Clearing Procedures. If desired, this data can easily be
bypassed by folding the page over, thus showing only the
customary checklist items.
- Full COLOR Printing. The CheckBook is the only color multi-page checklist
on the market. (Color 'covers' or section tabs do not provide easier reading
or less eye fatigue.)
- EasyTab. The 'Stair-Step' pages are far easier to turn than pages that are
cut the same size. The pages are cut in 1/4" increments for instant access to
the page you need. Section 'tabs' do not address the problem as the pages in
each section are still the same size. This design also works equally well for
right and left-handed pilots. The Aviation CheckBook can even be flipped with
one hand, leaving you the other hand for flying the airplane; virtually
impossible to do with other flipbooks.
- Shirt Pocket Design. The convenience and ease of using our pocket design will
forever spoil you. CheckBook provides factory type information for FAA part
and 61 schools and pilots desiring a multi-page checklist without the usual
bulk and clumsiness.
- Better Print Quality. The CheckBooks are ISO 9000 'offset' printed, the
most stringent printing standards in the world.
- Better Materials & Construction. An incredible synthetic material
makes the Aviation CheckBook virtually indestructible. They also use a seamless plastic coil
the page 'snagging' and lost pages commonly associated with crimped metal
- Factory Type Data For FAA Part 141 & 61 Schools. The CheckBook gives the pilot and the
flight school a far superior product by providing more accurate, more extensive,
and more useful data.
- Mark & Erase surface allows adding personal notes using any permanent
marker and acrylic eraser.
- Trusted and Proven Data, Enhanced By CheckMate's(R) DataLogictm. Factory
supplied data is enhanced even more by applying a series of "standards"
unequaled by any other manufacturer. The Aviation CheckBook took two years to
develop and evolve. The data "flow" and presentation will surprise even the most
discriminating user. Most pilots are already familiar with CheckMate's endorsements for
producing the most accurate and logical aviation checklist systems in the world.
- Lifetime Guarantee. If it ever fails, you get a new one
free directly from CheckMate.
- Emergency Procedures That Are Instantly Available.
Procedures That Are Complete & Easy To Read.
- The Most Comprehensive V Speed Section In The Industry.
- Speeds Are Given In Both KNOTS & MPH.
- A Dedicated Departure, Cruise, & Arrival Section.
- Fuel, Oil, Electrical, Tire, & Weight Information.
- Flight Plan Sequence.
- VFR Cruising Altitudes, VFR Weather & Cloud Minimums.
- Time Conversion Chart.
- Important Communication Frequencies, & Light Signals.
- Metar Codes, Pirep Sequence.
- Conversion Table For Common Volumes, Distances, &
- Linear Scale for Measuring WAC, SEC, TAC, NOS, ElA, &
JEPPESEN Mileage Distances.
Shipping only $1.95!
Related Shopping Areas:
Cessna 180 / 182 / 185 Checklists
Buy With Confidence! Purchase today and you can return
it in the original condition through Monday, March 26, 2018!
Have a question about The Aviation Checkbook II - Cessna 182 E-M?
question and see previous Q & A about this product.
Customers who bought this were also interested in:
For The Aviation Checkbook II - Cessna 182 E-M:
Write a review
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Less than meets the eye
by A Customer from Kingwood TX USA
Cons: Overpriced for what you get. Made to look different, but only a tweak of the Cessna checklists.
Review: Small print, checklist item redundancy, not easy to
use in the cockpit. A well meant effort. Should have
been about $10, not $18. Overpriced, I believe.
Was this Review Helpful to you?