The Oxysaver oxygen-conserving cannula is a single-user product for the nasal
distribution of oxygen, with these unique features:
- Reservoir that fills with 18ml of expired air at the initial phase of
expiration, which is then enriched or replaced with oxygen during the
remainder of expiration.
- Diaphragm which immediately collapses on initial inspiration, delivering
a dose of highly oxygen-enriched air to the deepest portion of the lungs.
- Soft nasal prongs which offer maximum comfort and place less pressure on
- Comfortable - talk, eat, or drink.
- For use with AEROX flow control and other systems able to deliver low
- Extend oxygen duration by up to EIGHT TIMES compared to non-altitude
compensated systems with masks or standard cannulas.
- The only conserving cannula APPROVED FOR AVIATION USE by the
manufacturer and tested to 18,000 feet.