This syllabus offers the most integrated and comprehensive flight and ground
training program available along with many features:
- Based on The Pilot's Manual Series. Schools, instructors, or students
can choose to supplement the program with other texts, videos, etc. This
allows freedom to teach or learn the material in the most effective way — on
an individual basis.
- All Part 141 requirements have been met in a logical and user-friendly
- Flight lessons are presented side-by-side with their coordinating ground
lessons. This integrated approach provides the most efficient path to
completion, and is easier to follow than separate ground and flight training
- Flexible enough to be effective for all programs.
- Includes "Optional Reviews" in each stage--- allowing the student to
review material when necessary, yet still follow the syllabus and maintain
- Includes an Appendix providing Basic ATD integration with your existing
- Includes instructor endorsements, all stage exams needed for the
program, Airman Certificate Rating Application, and checkride checklist.
by Jackie Spanitz
Sixth Edition, March 2017