The Aviation Checkbook - Piper Seminole
- 2 customer reviews.
- Full COLOR Printing. The CheckBook is the only color multi-page checklist
on the market. (Color 'covers' or section tabs do not provide easier reading
or less eye fatigue.)
- EasyTab. The 'Stair-Step' pages are far easier to turn than pages that are
cut the same size. The pages are cut in 1/4" increments for instant access to
the page you need. Section 'tabs' do not address the problem as the pages in
each section are still the same size. This design also works equally well for
right and left-handed pilots. The Aviation CheckBook can even be flipped with
one hand, leaving you the other hand for flying the airplane; virtually
impossible to do with other flipbooks.
- Shirt Pocket Design. The convenience and ease of using our pocket design will
forever spoil you. CheckBook provides factory type information for FAA part
and 61 schools and pilots desiring a multi-page checklist without the usual
bulk and clumsiness.
- Better Print Quality. The CheckBooks are ISO 9000 'offset' printed, the
most stringent printing standards in the world.
- Better Materials & Construction. An incredible synthetic material
makes the Aviation CheckBook virtually indestructible. They also use a seamless plastic coil
the page 'snagging' and lost pages commonly associated with crimped metal
- Factory Type Data For FAA Part 141 & 61 Schools. The CheckBook gives the pilot and the
flight school a far superior product by providing more accurate, more extensive,
and more useful data.
- Mark & Erase surface allows adding personal notes using any permanent
marker and acrylic eraser.
- Trusted and Proven Data, Enhanced By CheckMate's(R) DataLogictm. Factory
supplied data is enhanced even more by applying a series of "standards"
unequaled by any other manufacturer. The Aviation CheckBook took two years to
develop and evolve. The data "flow" and presentation will surprise even the most
discriminating user. Most pilots are already familiar with CheckMate's endorsements for
producing the most accurate and logical aviation checklist systems in the world.
- Lifetime Guarantee. If it ever fails, you get a new one
free directly from CheckMate.
- Emergency Procedures That Are Instantly Available.
Procedures That Are Complete & Easy To Read.
- The Most Comprehensive V Speed Section In The Industry.
- Speeds Are Given In Both KNOTS & MPH.
- A Dedicated Departure, Cruise, & Arrival Section.
- Fuel, Oil, Electrical, Tire, & Weight Information.
- Flight Plan Sequence.
- VFR Cruising Altitudes, VFR Weather & Cloud Minimums.
- Time Conversion Chart.
- Important Communication Frequencies, & Light Signals.
- Metar Codes, Pirep Sequence.
- Conversion Table For Common Volumes, Distances, &
- Linear Scale for Measuring WAC, SEC, TAC, NOS, ElA, &
JEPPESEN Mileage Distances.
Shipping only $1.95!
Related Shopping Areas:
Piper Checklists - Other
More Items Labeled:
Buy With Confidence! Purchase today and you can return
it in the original condition through Wednesday, April 18, 2018!
Have a question about The Aviation Checkbook - Piper Seminole?
question and see previous Q & A about this product.
Customers who bought this were also interested in:
For The Aviation Checkbook - Piper Seminole:
Write a review
Monday, August 14, 2017
This item is a 'paid by you ADVERTISEMENT book', not a checkbook.
by A Customer from Trenton, NJ
Pros: Convenient size
Cons: Difficult to spot checklist items due to the colorful advertising items!
Review: Even tough indexes are tabbed, it's very difficult to focus on checklist items as you flip the page and notice every single (back) page has some sort of advertising! Recommendation would be to buy something else or type one for yourself.
N.B.: Missing air-start procedure for 2000 model.
Was this Review Helpful to you?
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
This Checklist is Great
by kevin from glendale, az
Pros: Easy to read, and tabs make everything easy to find
Review: I received this book and it is a lot better than I expected. I would recommend this to students or professional pilots.
Was this Review Helpful to you?