Free Worldwide Shipping. Try it for 60 days, if you don't love it return it in
its original condition for a full refund.
Designed for the professional pilot, the new Bose ProFlight is the smallest
and most comfortable aviation headset Bose has ever produced, with many new
features designed specifically for airline and corporate aircraft flight decks.
New features include three user selectable levels of noise cancellation, a
unique tap control for talk-through communication and quick release,
side-swappable boom microphone and down cable. All engineered into a form factor
unlike any other headset—a highly stable, in-ear configuration without the usual
intrusive deep-insert eartips. The new Bose ProFlight is FAA TSO and EASA
E/TSO-C139a certified. Now there’s a Bose aviation headset that is right for
you, whether you fly in a cockpit or on a flight deck.
Bose ProFlight Aviation Headset:
- Improved comfort for hours of use, achieved through choice of
materials, distribution of weight, low clamping force and dedicated left and
right earbuds – all without sacrificing stability.
- Incredibly small and lightweight (4.9 oz / 139 g on-head).
- Electret noise cancelling microphone for clear transmissions.
- Audio optimized with active equalization for enhanced communications
with or without an intercom or hot mic system.
- Three unique levels of user selectable acoustic noise cancelling
providing users with a range of noise reduction to meet their needs in
- Tap control for talk-through communication.
- Bluetooth capable for wireless audio connections to EFBs and
mobile phones, with audio prioritization to mix or mute wireless audio with
- Bypass communications mode provides primary ICS audio with or
without power to the headset
- Built to latest ARINC standards and FAA TSO and EASA E/TSO-C139a
- Available with twin plug, 5 pin XLR, 7 pin XLR or 6 pin LEMO plug
- Auto-off: All configurations of the ProFlight Headset feature
auto-off technology which powers down the headset when not in use and saves
- Side-swappable boom microphone and down cable, no tool required.
- Durable and robust design made to endure the wear and tear of
everyday use in tough environments.
- Three-year limited warranty with acclaimed service.
- Auto-on: Certain configurations of the ProFlight Headset will
turn on automatically when the avionics master switch is in the on position,
using the ship’s power to operate.
Bose ProFlight App
The Bose Connect App, for Apple and
Android, is free to download. The app is not necessary or required for headset
operation but it does provide unique functionality to the Proflight including:
Music/Audio share Easy connecting and renaming of connected Bluetooth devices
Product tour and troubleshooting info Periodic updates to provide additional
What's included with your Bose ProFlight Headset?
- ProFlight Aviation Headset
- Carry case
- 2 AA batteries
- Control module holder
- 3 sizes of StayHear+ Sport tips (S, M, L)
- 3 Year Warranty
- Aircraft connector (Dual Plugs, XLR5 or 6-pin Lemo)
Two AA batteries power 45+ hours of use
without Bluetooth and at least 25 hours with Bluetooth on. Aircraft powered
variants are also available. Users switch seamlessly from battery power to
aircraft power without compromising headset performance. All models feature
auto-off, which powers down the headset automatically when not in use. Select
models offer auto-on.
Bose Proflight Headset versus
Bose A20 Headset
completely different headsets and have different fundamental architectures,
although they share features such as Bluetooth capability, selectable
stereo/mono and auto-on/auto-o . The A20 features an around-ear design and is
meant for noisier aircraft, such as non-pressurized single engine models. The
ProFlight features a headbanded, in-ear design and is meant for crewed aircraft,
typically pressurized and less noisy, like most jets.
Bose Proflight Headset Models Available:
- Standard Dual Plugs (PJ-068 and PJ-055)
- Panel Powered for aircraft wired with a 6-pin Lemo / Redel
connector (Bose 78912-3040)
- 5-pin XLR for use in the Airbus or other aircraft equipped with XLR5
Related Shopping Areas:
ANR (Active Noise Reduction) Headsets
Lightweight Pro Headsets
More Items Labeled:
Lowest Price Guaranteed: If you find a better price elsewhere on
this product we will
match that price and beat it by 10% of the difference.
Buy With Confidence! Purchase today and you can return
it in the original condition through Thursday, September 13, 2018!
Have a question about Bose Proflight Aviation Headset?
question and see previous Q & A about this product.
For Bose Proflight Aviation Headset:
Write a review
No reviews have been posted for this product yet.