The Aviation Checkbook II - Cessna 182Q
- 2 customer reviews.
CheckMate Checkbook II
Please note that the checklist pictured here
(172N) may not be the model which you are ordering.
The Checkbook Volume II is an expanded data
version of the original CheckBook. (The front checklist pages
are identical in both versions.) The information on the back
pages surpasses the information available in any other checklist
on the market today. The information is mostly
context-sensitive, meaning that the information displayed on any
particular page, is related to the checklist page below it.
Some of the items included in Volume II are;
Weather Resources, Briefings, Go/No-Go Decisions, Wind, Taxiway
Destinations, Weather Minimums, Wake Turbulence, Pireps, Cruise
Altitudes, Tower/Non-Tower Airports, Survival Equipment,
Off-Airport Landing, Icing Considerations, Collision Avoidance,
& Clearing Procedures. If desired, this data can easily be
bypassed by folding the page over, thus showing only the
customary checklist items.
- Full COLOR Printing. The CheckBook is the only color multi-page checklist
on the market. (Color 'covers' or section tabs do not provide easier reading
or less eye fatigue.)
- EasyTab. The 'Stair-Step' pages are far easier to turn than pages that are
cut the same size. The pages are cut in 1/4" increments for instant access to
the page you need. Section 'tabs' do not address the problem as the pages in
each section are still the same size. This design also works equally well for
right and left-handed pilots. The Aviation CheckBook can even be flipped with
one hand, leaving you the other hand for flying the airplane; virtually
impossible to do with other flipbooks.
- Shirt Pocket Design. The convenience and ease of using our pocket design will
forever spoil you. CheckBook provides factory type information for FAA part
and 61 schools and pilots desiring a multi-page checklist without the usual
bulk and clumsiness.
- Better Print Quality. The CheckBooks are ISO 9000 'offset' printed, the
most stringent printing standards in the world.
- Better Materials & Construction. An incredible synthetic material
makes the Aviation CheckBook virtually indestructible. They also use a seamless plastic coil
the page 'snagging' and lost pages commonly associated with crimped metal
- Factory Type Data For FAA Part 141 & 61 Schools. The CheckBook gives the pilot and the
flight school a far superior product by providing more accurate, more extensive,
and more useful data.
- Mark & Erase surface allows adding personal notes using any permanent
marker and acrylic eraser.
- Trusted and Proven Data, Enhanced By CheckMate's(R) DataLogictm. Factory
supplied data is enhanced even more by applying a series of "standards"
unequaled by any other manufacturer. The Aviation CheckBook took two years to
develop and evolve. The data "flow" and presentation will surprise even the most
discriminating user. Most pilots are already familiar with CheckMate's endorsements for
producing the most accurate and logical aviation checklist systems in the world.
- Lifetime Guarantee. If it ever fails, you get a new one
free directly from CheckMate.
- Emergency Procedures That Are Instantly Available.
Procedures That Are Complete & Easy To Read.
- The Most Comprehensive V Speed Section In The Industry.
- Speeds Are Given In Both KNOTS & MPH.
- A Dedicated Departure, Cruise, & Arrival Section.
- Fuel, Oil, Electrical, Tire, & Weight Information.
- Flight Plan Sequence.
- VFR Cruising Altitudes, VFR Weather & Cloud Minimums.
- Time Conversion Chart.
- Important Communication Frequencies, & Light Signals.
- Metar Codes, Pirep Sequence.
- Conversion Table For Common Volumes, Distances, &
- Linear Scale for Measuring WAC, SEC, TAC, NOS, ElA, &
JEPPESEN Mileage Distances.
Shipping only $1.95!
Related Shopping Areas:
Cessna 180 / 182 / 185 Checklists
More Items Labeled:
Buy With Confidence! Purchase today and you can return
it in the original condition through Sunday, July 24, 2016!
Have a question about The Aviation Checkbook II - Cessna 182Q?
question and see previous Q & A about this product.
Customers who bought this were also interested in:
For The Aviation Checkbook II - Cessna 182Q:
Write a review
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Tons of information
by A Customer from NM USA
Pros: Lots of info.
Cons: Limited detail in checklists, small print.
Review: I really like this little book. It is more of a general information pamphlet that just a checklist. The front of every conveniently tabbed page is the normal checklist stuff, and the back of each page is general information - light gun signals, radio info, airport markings, etc. The actual checklists are not as detailed as the POH lists are, so if you want a list that covers EVERY item, or matches the POH exactly, you might not like this. I use the Checkmate list normally, but pull out this one when I need more info. Also, it is very small, probably 4"x6" or smaller, so the writing is small.
Was this Review Helpful to you?
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Great checklist - lots of info
by Dr. Bill from Upstate NY, USA
Pros: Concise and easy to use
Review: Very complete and concise, and also extra pages with additional helpful info (fuel use, power, etc.).
Was this Review Helpful to you?