Superior technology. Superior comfort. Superior performance. All in a sleek,
new, supra-aural design. The new DC PRO-X2 from David Clark Company offers
best-in-class Hybrid electronic noise cancellation and Bluetooth wireless
technology. Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides high fidelity audio for
superior communications and music listening. Dual voice coil ear phone drivers
ensure fail-safe operation. And plush, leatherette ear seals and head pad to
cradle you in comfort. All supported by a rugged, yet feather-light magnesium
What's new in the David Clark Pro X-2?
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for optimum ANR performance in high noise
- Enhanced Auto Shutoff that virtually eliminates accidental loss of
- Slim profile, redesigned, slightly oblong-shaped dome that provides the
ultimate in rest-on-ear headset stability
DC Pro-X2 Electronic Noise Cancelling Aviation Headset Features:
- Magnesium Alloy Headband and Suspension Forward-thinking,
ergonomic design provides a lightweight, yet rugged platform. Evenly
distributes headset weight for added comfort and is fully adjustable for a
- Lightweight Weight (without cord assembly) 7.5 oz.
- Adjustable Suspension Assembly. Fully adjustable suspension
assembly integrated with headband for personalized fit and comfort.
- Leatherette Head Pad. Ultra-soft leatherette head pad with
breathable, vented design virtually eliminates ‘hot spots’ and keeps top of
head cool during long fights.
- Swivel Hinge Stirrups. Disperse clamping pressure for
secure yet comfortable fit and allow headset to conform to the sides of the
- Leatherette Ear Seals. Plush, Dura-Stitched leatherette ear
seals with slow-recovery 'memory' foam cradle you in comfort. Round,
supra-aural (rest-on-ear) design reduces heat buildup to keep ears cool,
even during longer flights.
- Hybrid ENC Technology. Provides best-in-class active noise
reduction with leading-edge ‘feed-forward’ and ‘feed-back’ technology.
External microphone on dome picks up noise from the outside, before reaching
the ear canal for superior noise attenuation.
- Dual Voice Coil Drivers. Provide Fail Safe operation to
ensure full communication in the event of battery loss or system failure.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Technology. Ensures
high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening.
- M-55 Electret Microphone. Offers enhanced noise reduction
for crystal clear voice transmission. Full flex boom for precise microphone
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology. Affords seamless
integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other personal
- Collapsible Design. Smart headset design collapses for
compact storage in David Clark headset bag.
- Headset Bag. The DC PRO-X comes in a rugged nylon,
David Clark Company branded headset bag with shoulder strap.
- Five-year warranty
- FAA TSO C139 Approved
Plug Type: This David Clark Pro-X2 Model has the XLR5 plug for Airbus
and similiar aicraft. We also offer a model
that has standard
dual plugs for fixed wing and a
Redel panel power plug.