The Jeppesen Instructor's Guide will Help you easily use Jeppesen's Guided
Flight Discovery (GFD) Training System to teach your students effectively.
- It identifies the components of the GFD training system and shows you
how they work together.
- It provides information on how to teach approved pilot courses under 14
CFR Part 141 and how to gain approval for your pilot school to teach them.
- It provides guidance on using flight simulation training devices (FSTDs)
or computer-based aviation training devices (ATDs).
- It provides answer keys for grading of exams that are part of the flight
training syllabus, as well as explanations for questions in pilot briefings.
The Jeppesen Instructor's Guide Manual features:
- New updated content to work with the current syllabi for Private through
- Updated content and information for teaching under Part 141
- An Explanation of the Jeppesen Pilot Training System Components
- Updated Pilot Briefings for Private Pilot through Flight Instructor
- Updated Answer Keys for all Stage Exams and End of Course Exams
- Updated Stage Exam Explanations (Private, Instrument, Commercial)
- An added section for ATD (Aviation Training Device) Instructor Support
- Product is a spiral bound booklet